Sunday, May 13, 2007

Course Evaluation Graf #15

Course Evaluation

Part 1:

I had no idea what to expect when I signed up for college composition in January. I remember when I first read over the course syllabus and the course assignments how overwhelmed I felt. I thought how the heck am I going to get through this. When I was in junior high and high school, I always disliked English because I felt I wasn’t a good writer. When I read other classmates’ work, I felt incompetent compared to them. I can say with a big smile on my face that after this semester, I no longer feel that way. I strongly believe it is because I was able to write papers that were true to me and about me. I didn’t have to write about things that don’t interest me and I believe that was a huge help in showing my writing capabilities. As far as the course as a whole, I thought it was a great class. I know what I have learned from this class I will carry on to other classes as well as my every day life. Thank you for putting a whole new spin on they way I feel about writing…I’m truly grateful.

Part 2:

I liked writing the different grafs. A person, a special object, being unique, those were the assignments I enjoyed writing the most. It made me think about the past and all that has happened in my life to make me who I am today.

1 comment:

johngoldfine said...

Interesting--I used to do a lot more with those early grafs, had more assignments like that, but cut back because they slowed down getting to the other stuff....

Think about ENG 162 if you liked those early assignments.