Saturday, May 5, 2007

Freestyle Week 15

To my Grampie, the sweetest, caring, loving, best man anyone could ever ask for:
It’s been almost seven months since you left us. I wonder if you are watching over seeing me go back to school, making something of myself, trying to be a better person while I am still here. I wonder if you are watching over mom in Texas keeping her safe from harm. I wonder if you see Grammie, seeing how sad and lonely she is without you and how it hurts my heart every time I visit with her, listening to her pain of losing you. I pray that I see you again someday. I hope you know just how much we all love you and think about you. We all miss you terribly, but we know that you are in a better place. You are no longer suffering. I love you Grampie and until we meet again, always know that you have a very special place in my heart, always and forever. Your little Sally.

1 comment:

johngoldfine said...

Hard to comment on something this personal.