Monday, April 9, 2007

Freestyle Week #11

Saturday April 7th, 2007 – 830am
Man, am I ready for the sun and warm weather. Don’t get me wrong, I love living in Maine. I love all four seasons and I certainly wouldn’t have minded the 12 inches of snow we got this week if it was the middle of January so I could go snowmobile. But it’s April. Its time for sandals and capris, not winter jackets and snow boots! The weatherman also said there maybe more snow next week. I am blaming this crazy weather for my grumpy attitude. I think I need a me day. I am going to go tan, to try to shed some light on this gloomy outlook I have and I think a pedicure and manicure is also in my future for today. I have to try something otherwise no one is going to want to be around me if I keep this attitude up. I’m being a royal bitch. Oh yeah, and I also foresee some drinks in my future tonight. That will certainly help any aliments I have.

1 comment:

johngoldfine said...

There seems to be a lot of this going around today. Enough is enough!