Monday, January 29, 2007

Unique Graf #6

I am daddy’s little girl who enjoys living in Maine, surrounded by my family and friends. I love to get my hair and nails done. I love to snowmobile, go camping, and go four wheeling. I work hard, pay my bills on time, and I try to be a good citizen. I feel I am a very balanced person. I analyze every situation to the fullest to make sure that the decision made is the right one. Some people say when they first meet me they think I am a snob but once they get to know me they realize I am just shy. For the most part, people who know me love me. Of course no one is perfect, we are all human and I do have a few people out there that don’t particularly care for me and what I have done with my life, but that is why I am unique.

1 comment:

johngoldfine said...

Yep, shyness is a quality often misunderstood by the loud and rowdy....