Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Freestyle Week #10

Have you ever noticed that there isn’t enough time in the day to get everything accomplished you wish you could? My grandmother once told me when I was young to enjoy life because the older you get the faster life seems to go. She wasn’t kidding. I feel like the last few months have been a complete whirlwind and everything I wish I had time for I don’t. And at this point I have no idea even what I would like to do even if I did have time. I guess I’m just in a weird mood today. Maybe I need a vacation. It has been seven months since I’ve had any significant time off. Or maybe I just need to vent. It is a busy time at work, a girl is getting ready to have a baby and I will be filling in for her while she is out along with keeping my position so I will have my hands full in a few weeks so I’m a little nervous because I want to do a good job. I’m nervous about finals coming up…I know I know I shouldn’t even think about them right now, but I just really want to do a good job in school because I have certainly enjoyed myself thus far. I must say I’m very glad to have taken those “few” years off before going to college, I feel like I have more appreciation for it…or maybe it’s because I’m paying for it all myself. And then the wedding. That’s a whole other story in itself. I’ll give you a little bit of a hint as to how that’s going – we have printed the invitations twice – did I mention that there is over 200 guests and its only 3 ½ months away. This is my life in a nutshell.

1 comment:

johngoldfine said...

Yikes, printed twice??? Something important misspelled?