Monday, March 5, 2007

Intro Classification Essay #2

School, work, homework, spending time with family, and watching my favorite television shows. Now does that sound like a schedule that has time for those dreaded household chores? I certainly don’t have the money to hire a maid, although I wish I did. Life could be so much easier. The dusting, the vacuuming, the laundry, the ironing, the dishes, clean the floors and bathroom. Does it ever end? I often wonder what chores I could put off for a week, for a month and what I could put off forever.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

So, I spent hours this weekend wondering out and about on google looking at different essays and getting ideas. I feel like I have the hang of this one and I really hope that you think so as well.

johngoldfine said...

This sounds like intro-ey too, but light on the hook.