Monday, March 5, 2007

Reaction to Classification Essays Graf #12

Boys, dirt roads, bugs, fish, quite the assortment of stories I must say. A few were attention grabbing and others I skimmed; they didn’t catch my complete attention because I’m not interested in bugs, fish, or boy-bashing girls. We all have faults and I don’t care to read about them. I did however get a few ideas but only after I took your advice and googled. I guess you really can google anything your heart desires. And I have a feeling that google and I are going to best friends by the time this English class is finished and now that I have found google I intend to use it for years to come. I believe it will be a great benefit for me while I attend college and beyond.

1 comment:

johngoldfine said...

Google has certainly changed our lives around here. I don't know how we used to settle arguments. Now we jump up from supper three or four times to google some item or other....