Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Intro 1 - Cause Essay

Beep….Beep….Beep….BeepBeepBeep….Beep. Bang! Stupid alarm…I was just getting to the good part of my dream. Why must it remind me every morning at 5am that its time to get up and get ready for work? I wish I could win the lottery but it won’t be today so with that my feet hit the floor and I’m on autopilot until I find that first cup of coffee. Every morning is such a process for a woman to get ready in order for her to feel good about herself. Well, at least that is how it works for me. The hair, the makeup, the perfect outfit. If all goes well, than it will be a good day, if one thing is in disarray – watch out. It is going be a bad, bad day.

1 comment:

johngoldfine said...

Might work. Keep in mind your goal is to write an essay that is unique to you, one no one else in the world could have written. So, far, except for 'woman' and 'makeup', I could have written it!