Monday, February 26, 2007

Intro #2 Cause Essay

Oh it can’t be…it is. My alarm is buzzing. That means its 5 o’clock in the morning. As I lay in bed, the thought of my feet hitting the floor and getting on to that treadmill for a twenty minute high-paced, get my blood pumping, heart racing, walk/jog makes me want to roll over, pull the covers over my head and stay where its nice, comfy, warm and relaxing. But, I know that exercising is essential to my body in order for me to stay in shape and to avoid any of the heart conditions heredity in my family. Exercising is also a part of my daily routine, a routine that if out of cycle could ruin any chance of me having a “normal” day.

1 comment:

johngoldfine said...

Sure, could work. The alarm clock is low impact writing, though. If you convinced the reader that you run on a treadmill before coffee, that might get my attention....